All returns must be made within seven days and accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase with all labelling intact.
- The garment returned must be unworn, unwashed or defective for a full refund.
- Lushington will meet its obligation in accordance with the Consumers Guarantees Act (1993), to provide a satisfactory remedy for both parties.
- No exchanges, returns or refunds will be given on sale, discounted or promotional offers.
- Lushington is under no obligation to accept a returned item if the customer has simply changed their mind, so please choose carefully.
- Returns will be refunded in the form of a credit note.